Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snarky? Moi?

It took ages to find a blog name I could jive with. Thanks, all you horrible people who took the best urls, wrote one blog post (if that) and then never returned. There should be a time limit on dormant blogs, and then the urls get released for new people to use. That's what I think, anyway.

Yeah, I'm snarky. Not all the time, but often. Sometimes, I'm just plain miserable, sometimes, manic. I like being high as a kite. It's interesting how uncomfortable it makes others when I'm being vibrant (and I'm never horrible or inappropriate, just...I dunno, people don't like talking about anything other than the weather or EastEnders. They don't admit they have feelings or desires. When I am overtired or super-stressed, I get into the manic zone. I can't really explain it.

Mostly, I try to find the happy moments in any given situation, as I crave happiness and life is much easier without the dark overbearing clouds of reality. Denial is awesome. I also get through the day by playing out little movies in my head of how my life could be. Daydreamer, that's me.


Anyway, the amount of snarkiness bound to seep through my words here will undoubtedly outweigh my daily behaviour. I'm saving it all up to vent here. Usually, I save it up and feel my insides churning. But us performers have to please our audiences! It isn't about our needs. As soon as we make it about us, we're not playing the game.

Sometimes, I just want to step away from the game for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment